|—||Yara Bashraheel (via bl-ossomed)|
If diseases were treated like depression.
|—||Frank Zappa (via kushandwizdom)|
I’m the type that loves clingy. You can’t sleep at 3 am, maybe 4? That’s okay, call me. I don’t mind if you wake me up. You’re never annoying to me, no matter how many times you call or text me. I love it. I love that you care so much.
Holy hell, You don’t understand how much these words mean to me.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
That someone could hurt you so much that you have to write about it.
|—||July 7th (via jennayliu)|
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT A GOD DAMN RELATIONSHIP AND LOSING WEIGHT AND BEING BEAUTIFUL FOR GODS SAKE GO OUTSIDE AND ROB A STORE AND FEEL ALIVE AS YOU RUN AWAY FROM SECURITY
Let’s pretend we’re rock stars dreamoutloudworld
I have so much respect for people that can write songs. Like, how did you know that melody with those lyrics and that guitar riff would be so catchy? Song writers are so smart. Serious respect for song writers.
CARISSA LOOK ITS U
am i even good at kissing this is a serious concern of mine